Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mickey's Blogs

Did you really think Mickey had two blogs:

Birds Of A Feather Flock Together and Don't Count Your Chickens Before They Hatch?

They are dummy blogs, you dummies LOL

You have just made Eddie's eyes light up.

What's going on? There's two of me!

Two of me for the price of one!!
Looks like I'm cloning myself now! The blooming import wouldn't stop - if I hadn't intervened there would be millions of me taking over the world!!

After this small digression to return to Mickey's Mid Week Nosh-Up please press HERE 

7 comments:

  1. I think the world would be a better place if there were more like you, my friend!!
    Love,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. From on Eddie to another...you just made me do drugs again. LOL ...just kidding, funny stuff !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever and sneaky, cher! lol Maybe you should start a blog for him and call it Birds of a Feather Flock Together! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm ROFL...When did you start this blog, my dear sir/???? THREE blogs???? I'm not even THAT crazy!!! How do you do it?? Very funny about the cloning and Mickey!! Smiling big smiles, and sending hugs, Janine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I fell for this!
    Are you seriously contemplating on creating a blog for Mickey (your alter ego ;-)?
    Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, my dear friend...just thought I'd leave you a smile here...and a hug, too, of course! Love, Janine

    ReplyDelete